Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Make Believe



Nearly two years ago, I started I Hate Rock N Roll Records on the principle of putting something exciting into the universe, something that I want you to hear. No thanks to failed partnerships and failed ideas, I'm faced with the coming release of IHRNR001, a split release between LA's Darker My Love and Denver's Moccasin. That which I've created has only caused major headaches and concerns, but I'm confident that the release will make all of it (and I mean all of it) worth it.

Please bear with me just a bit longer as I empty out the remainder of my savings and make the final arrangements to make this happen. Thanks to the few who supported the project, the many that declaired it a failure, and everyone else in between.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROCK N ROLL IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO MUSIC YOU S.O.B.!!!!!!!!!!!!