Friday, February 23, 2007

Keys Open Doors

Re-Up Gang was in the building last night - Pusha T, Malice, Sandman, Ab-Liva, the whole crew (minus Pharrell.) Again, props to DAY19 for the invite, Jeremy and Claire stick hard to their grind. The scene was set at a warehouse in Hollywood, with posters from every MySpace Secret Show, along with photographs. Thanks to the band on my wrist, I drank Jack and Cokes and PBRs all night long for freeeee, which made things interesting.



Justin and Miles and their Clipse posters. Miles (right) got his signed by Pusha T later that night.


Young Blacklist encouraging you to get sloppy. Watch out for Sean's "Mess With Texas" event at SXSW this year.



Sean explaining to Aaron Farley how he nearly got beaten up for booing the first band, Diamond Nights. To be fair, they were terrible.

To the dismay of the young lady in front of me (who made a point of telling me that the show was about the music, not the camera), I shot some video for you to dig on.


"What Happened to that Boy?"



"Cot Damn" (featuring Ab-Liva)


"Wamp Wamp"



Had a heart-to-heart with Pusha T after the show, though I don't remember much of what was said. I do remember that he didn't seem too happy when I asked how much MySpace paid Clipse to perform. Oh well.

No comments: