Monday, February 12, 2007

The Other 'Dre



Andre 3000 is finally back on track. He's rappin' again!

If you've heard Rich Boy's "Throw Some Deez (Remix)" or UNK's "Walk It Out (Remix)," you'll agree with me when I say that Andre 3000 holds it down. No word on any upcoming Outkast recordings, but I'm confident that if he sticks to the grind, 'Dre will restore my confidence in what's to come for Outkast.

Thanks to Elliot at Etch-a-Sketchist, I've learned that Andre 3000 stars in his own children's cartoon on Cartoon Network, called "Class of 3000," which puts 50's line of condoms, Diddy's consulting partnership with Burger King, and Hov's own color all to shame. Props to Andre 3000, for always reinventing the hustle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IBON TV.COM
ANDRE IS GREATNESS, HE IS IN THE BUILDING. WE WOULD LOV TO HAV A ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW WITH HIM @ IBONTV.COM check it out.
IBONTV.COM