Sunday, July 29, 2007

I Keep Faith

Today's a day of celebration. Why? Longevity!

First off, Ooga Booga is three years old. Congrats to Wendy Yao!



High Places and Soft Circle will be performing. Sounds like fun, no?

Later, I'm headed to the LA Record's 25th Issue celebration at the Echo Plex.



I've been writing for the LA Record for several years now and to this day, am still impressed that the Record thrives between Chris, Sean, and Charlie. When you pick up an LA Record from Long Beach to Hollywood, you don't notice the amount of hard work that goes into it. Between the deadlines, the printing, and distribution, the success of the LA Record is no small task!

Better still, Darker My Love will emerge from the studio (dudes have been working hard!) to perform tonight. I haven't seen Dead Meadow in about 6 months and I'm stoked! You don't want to miss this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you rule, man. we always appreciate your help and support.

-- L.A. RECORD