Friday, July 13, 2007

Watch Yo Screw

After work, we (Maia and I) headed to Zune's "Live at the BBQ" event at LA Historic Park (huh?) for UGK and Common.


Surrounded by cars, we crept all the way to the park. Maia sang Morrissey songs most of the way.


We arrived and found our way to the main stage where we found Bun B.


And Pimp C.

Collectively known as UGK or the Underground Kingz, from Houston, Texas. Bun B and Pimp C performed the classics, like "Pocket Full of Stones" and new jammers like, "International Player's Anthem."

Afterwards, dinner - Cole slaw, grilled vegetables, rice, beans, and cornbread. And Red Stripe.


Then, I saw Bun B.


Score!

Sorry, no Common pictures. I can tell you I saw a lot of raised fists and peace signs though.

I'd rather save the battery life, thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can always count on you to make me feel like a drunk
round two, sometime soon.